- Expert knowledge of 3ds Max (or Maya) & Photoshop.
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar position.
- Very strong creativity and an excellent eye for details.
- Able to work within poly and texture budgets.
- Able to work from photo reference or concept art when available.
- Self-motivated, but able to receive constructive feedback or criticisms.
- Passion for game development and game technology.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience on the field with Unreal Engine 4.
- Experience with creating assets within a Physically Based Rendering/Shader system.
If you want to apply to this open position just send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.